We believe that everyone deserves to live in a happy, healthy neighbourhood and we aim to support anyone in the local community, no matter what your age or background. We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are unemployed and wanting to return to work or to set up your own company and we welcome those in recovery from mental health and other problems. Whatever challenges you have faced you will always find a warm welcome at SAFE. Pop in for a cuppa and a chat anytime and find out more about how we can help you.
- Advice, information, training and work experience for local residents
- Advice, information, training and business development for local businesses and non-profits, particularly those with creative, social and environmental goals
- Affordable premises and co-working spaces for local freelancers, businesses and non-profits including studios, offices, meeting and event rooms
- Arts activities, courses and co-production public artwork projects
- Protection and conservation of the natural environment including community growing schemes, wildflower meadows and keeping bees & chickens
- Physical regeneration of the local community through redevelopment of the area around the Leeds-Liverpool canal
- Bootle Canoe Club
- Bootle Music Festival - volunteer opportunities
- Live music/Music Therapy/Music clubs
If you would like to find out more please visit the Safe Regeneration website.